From Scotland to Ireland, Japan, Australia, America and beyond. Learn about the wonderful world of whisky and how it differs from region to region with your very own whisky expert. Start your experience with a whisky cocktail on arrival. You'll then try two different whiskies from two different countries before dinner. Then sit back and enjoy entrees and mains, each paired with a glass of wine. Then finish with dessert and another two different types of whisky.Enquire
Secret Location Will be sent to you on the day of your event (hint: Inner Eastern Suburbs/CBD Fringe)
Style 20ppl (Have less than 20ppl? That's ok, you can pay a small event management fee to cover the difference. Just ask us how when making your enquiry).
Min no. guests 32ppl
Max no. guests 32ppl
Included in the package 1) A custom designed invitation for you to send to your guests
2) Bespoke text messages sent to your guests revealing the secret location
3) Upon Request: A custom 'ticketing page' for your event so you can send your friends a link to make payment. Saves you chasing everyone for the money! (Set up is complimentary. Our ticketing provided charges $2.47/ticket passed on at checkout)
4) Need a recommendation for a great bar to visit before or after your event? We've got some suggestions!
Menu Changes seasonally
Private Dining Room Semi-private room for up to 32ppl
Dietary Requirements Can be catered for with 7 days notice
Package Options $145pp includes:
Professional whisky educator to speak during the event
A whisky cocktail on arrival
Tasting of 2 whiskies before dinner (two different origins)
Entree + mains (each paired with a glass of wine)
Dessert paired with 2 different tastings (two different origins)
Avail: Mon - Thurs 5pm - 12am,
Next Steps 1. Confirm your date and time and we'll check availability with the venue
2. We'll send you an invoice (we require 50% deposit to confirm your booking) or set up a ticketing page so your guests can make payment online.
3. 7 days before your event we require your final numbers, final payment, any dietary requirements and your guest list to send the secret location.